Monday, 9 May 2016

I'm back, again..

Hello! I'm finally back.. Again.. I created this blog like 5 years ago and I never thought that I still can remember my password and my email. So here I am, at the age of 20 came back to my old blog that I used to spent most of my time writing on this blog. But, hey! I've deleted all those shameless entry that I posted 5 years ago. It's time to create something new now. I wish I got a lot of stories to write, I think so. I'm going to spend most of my time writing now because I already finish with my studies, NOPE what I mean is, I'm still waiting an offer letter to further my study soon. 

It's 3:40am now.. Guess what?
I already go to bed just now. I'm actually about to sleep but then I go and read Vivy Yusof blog's. I love her, omg who doesn't? & I read a couple of blog that I loved to read back then. I love reading so much but I hate to memorize. Then I came to this part that "Why don't I start blogging back" Yeap, here I am. Taraaaaaaaa! I've been wanted to write about my life, my everyday routine but I got no Wi-Fi at home. Sad to be me.. That's one of the reason why I stop blogging for a years. I have to find a strong internet connection to publish most of my entry that I've put it in draft. But nevermind, I'll write a new entry everyday (err, we see)

Gulps.. My mom already call me. I think I have to go to bed now. Or else, she will start nagging, until tomorrow I guess. Yeap, she still want to sleep with me. 

Ta x

No comments:

Post a Comment